The sentence which is underlined change to passive voice.

1. I had read the novel
    Answer: The novel had been read by me.
2. I could not wait to watch the movie
    Answer: The movie could not be waited to be watched by me.
3. I found out that the cast of dilan 1991
    Answer: The cast of Dilan 1991 are found out by me.
4. I would not Miss this chance to meet my idol, Iqbaal
    Answer: This chance wouldn't be missed to meet my idol, Iqbaal by me.
5. Mostly teenagers, attended the event
    Answer: The event is attended by mostly teenagers.
6.My friends and I took the seats at the front row
    Answer: The seats at the front row was took by us.
7. We kept enthusiastic to meet our Idols.
    Answer: To meet our Idols, continue to be enthusiastic by us.
8. All of us cheered their names.
    Answer: Their names was cheered by us
9. I could meet my idol.
   Answer: My idol could be meet by me
10. The cast described the movie briefly
   Answer: The movie was described briefly by the cast.
11. I raised my hand
   Answer: My hand was raised by me
12. He developed his character as Dilan
   Answer: His character as Dilan was developed by him

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini